Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer Fun!

Well, I guess this first picture is not so fun... Our house has been soooooo hot. And I was beginning to melt. Although it is fixed now, (our landlords finally had someone come put in the swamp cooler) that long while where our house was too hot to be in, Kimbri and I went to Seven Peaks several times! And  spent several days in Spanish Fork because I was just miserable in our 85 degree house. 

Here's proof:


So we met my mom and some of my siblings at Seven Peaks and after a while of being in the sun we went back to sit in the shade and to give Kimbri a snack....a snack consisting of partially frozen strawberries but thawed enough that they were soft for Kimbri to eat. 

And she loves to eat! Can't you tell?! Haha:)


Well, that cute face above soon turned into this extremely sour face! And no, she's not crying or screaming, she just must've gotten a sour bite of a strawberry and made this hilarious face!


Still a slightly concerned face but still willing to eat them, because like I said, she LOVES to EAT!



 

And just look at the beautiful eyes! She's so adorable:) And yes, I know I'm biased. I can't help it. I'm her mother.


Another day we went to my parents house and my Mom set up the little pool on the deck for Kimbri to play in. And she loved eating the watermelon while playing in the pool :)



And I'm sure we have many more fun adventures coming our way this summer! Many days will probably be spent at Seven Peaks, taking Kimbri to play in the fun kid pools, the wave pool and down Flash Floods - she loves that one! 



No comments:

Post a Comment