Kimbri figured out how to get in the laundry basket! I had just finished bringing the laundry up from the basement and set the basket in the front room. Kimbri quickly crawled right over and stood up using the edge. Then she began to try and pull herself into it!! It was so funny to me. She is such a determined little girl in EVERYTHING she does!
She eventually was able to pull herself in using the side of the basket. And then she got stuck because she pulled herself in the short way...so her torso was down in the basket but her head and feet were sticking up on the sides. And so naturally, I took pictures before helping her out :) But she didn't seem to mind. She was just looking at me and giving me some classic Kimbri faces.
After taking her out I was curious to see if she would do it again. And sure enough, she did! This time she crawled in the long way and was able to eventually get to her knees and then her feet to stand up inside the basket! Haha...this little girl makes me giggle oh so often. I love her!!!
She made it in...
...and then made it to her knees...
...and finally to her feet! And she seems so proud of herself too! Look at that adorable smile ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment