Last week we decided to go on one last little family adventure before Rick started medical school. We figured we drive over to the San Tan Mall. It's an outdoor mall so we thought we'd drive around to see what different stores there were. We eventually parked and decided to go look in the Disney Store.
The Disney Store has always been a place to just go and look, because everything there is always super expensive. But it is SO fun to see all the Disney stuff, and to especially see how excited Kimbri gets when she sees Mickey and Minnie Mouse!
And, as a random side story, I remember my Aunt Donna bought me a purple Pooh bear from the Disney Store once when I was little and I loved it! Purple has always been my favorite color and I have kept it through all these years and that same Pooh bear is now snuggling with little Kimbri in bed as I am typing this. Haha!
Anyway.... after we had fun walking through the Disney Store, we found this fun little outdoor kids area, that included a splash pad! We'll definitely be making frequent trips to all the splash pads this summer!
| Garrett likes chillin' in his half of the stroller. Oh yeah. |
| We also passed by this store that had real dogs in the windows, which was a real catch with Kimbri. She love dogs. |
By this point, we were all starting to die of heat. Ok, maybe that's an exaggeration but that's how I at least felt. And as you can tell in the picture below, Kimbri's face is really red. Again, because it was so HOT outside. I started feeling really bad that her face was so red, thinking that she must feel really hot and uncomfortable.
So after letting her do a ride we saw this snow cone place a couple stores down and decided to cool off with one. First of all, it felt good to just walk into a store that had A/C. Second of all, we ate ice, and that helped cool us down! We had a cake batter and banana flavor mix on our snow cone that we all shared and it was yummy!
It was a fun little outing as a family! It was hot but it was fun!
Yay! I finally got access to your blog!!! It's nice to get out of the house sometimes hu? (especially when the hubby is there to help with kids). We know how it is to deal with the heat and humidity too. Tessa loves dogs and other animals too. We can't have pets since we're renters, but she loves it when we take her to Petsmart.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a good idea! I'll have to take the kids on a Petsmart trip one of these days. I never even thought about that!!
ReplyDelete