Last week Kimbri and I decided to make some homemade playdough. We had tried this recipe before when we lived in Provo and it worked great so we wanted to make it again! Kimbri LOVES to help do things like this!
We poured the dry ingredients in first and Kimbri mixed them around. Don't worry! The burner was NOT on in the pictures below of her stirring the ingredients. After she helped me put the ingredients in I got her down from off her chair and I did the part where you have to turn on the burner.
And also, we tried her new swimsuit on to make sure it fit earlier that day and she didn't want me to take it off... haha!
| Getting the food coloring out of the box to mix it in! |
| Mixing it made our hands very colorful. It took TONS of washing to get it out! |
| Garrett was happily playing with toys in the highchair while we made our playdough. |
| All done! |
No comments:
Post a Comment