Finally! He did it. Garrett rolled over for the first time from his back to his belly. It happened on June 17. We were in the middle of unpacking since we had just moved to Arizona. My mom was playing with Garrett on the floor and he rolled over! Yes, it took him almost six months to do it but he did it. Haha :) Since then he has decided he can now roll over from his belly to his back and does that more often now than from his back to his belly. He's growing up so fast I just can't believe it!
Oh how I just love this little boy!!!!!!!
Oh how I just love this little boy!!!!!!!
| Hangin' out in his crib. |
| Hangin' out in Kimbri's bed.... |
| ...and with Kimbri's stuffed animals. |
| And hangin' out on the floor! Someday he'll be sitting up and starting to crawl all over the place! What a fun little guy we have! |
No comments:
Post a Comment