Playing "doctor" is a common occurrence in our home. It's something that entertains Kimbri and Pearl for quite a while! I found the doctor kit at a garage sale for a couple dollars and it has been well worth it!
They use the doctor kit on their babies, stuffed animals and on each other.
One time I suggested that Kimbri go and get her Minnie Mouse and play doctor on Minnie. She ran to her room and came back with her Minnie Mouse jammies, rolled up with a bandaid on them! Haha!!! I laughed and thought how funny that was, because technically there is Minnie on her jammies so why not use her jammies instead of her stuffed Minnie Mouse?! Haha! I love the way little kids think :)
Some day when Rick is a doctor Kimbri will have a real live daddy doctor to play with!





No comments:
Post a Comment