I finally took Garrett in for his 15 month well child check-up. He is a growing boy! He weighs 28lbs and is 32 inches tall. They told me that he's in the 90th percentile for weight and height! And I believe it because boy does he love to eat!
Lately Garrett loves to read books. When Kimbri is napping, that is what we usually do together. His favorite books are the Finding Nemo ones! He gets soooo excited about them, and points and grunts at all the fish on the pages.
He loves to stand up on the step stool on his tippy toes to barely see in the mirror... then he turns around and grins ear to ear because he thinks he's such a big boy. It is so cute the way he does that. His grin seriously melts my heart.
This is what happens when Garrett eats an M&M... it gets everywhere!
And when I put him in the pack n play for a nap and it was too close to the book shelf. Haha! Oops. I learned my lesson there.
![]() |
| Cheesy grin! |
![]() |
| Kimbri and Garrett have a powdered donut love. They got some donuts in their Easter baskets :) |
Garrett LOVES this little backpack! He wears it All. The. Time. And he often collects things in it like toys and even his bottle. If I can't find his bottle? I check his backpack!
Garrett is growing up so fast! I just can't believe how grown up he his. He loves climbing on things like the couch and our bed and the chairs at the table and onto his highchair... the list could go on and on!
He just learned to give kisses and it is the sweetest thing ever!
Garrett is such a content little boy. He loves going on walks and playing at the park. He loves kicking the ball around the backyard and playing in his little car. Swimming is a favorite too!
He's been sleeping like a champ. I'm thinking it's probably a growth spurt or something because all this week he has gone to bed at 5pm and slept all night until 7am!!! And he has been taking about a 1 and a half to 2 hour nap on top of it! I guess our big growing boy needs his sleep!
Garrett is really such a joy around our house and I can't imagine my life without him! He has such a tender, gentle soul and he just brights up my day, every day. I love you, Garrett!











No comments:
Post a Comment