Over the past several weeks I've taken quite a few pictures of these two girls! We've had Pearl over while her mom, Tara, has been a substitute teacher for a lady who was on maternity leave. So these girls have become pretty good friends. Sometimes they weren't great at playing nice but sometimes they were fantastic at playing together! We all have our days, I guess :) So here are all the miscellaneous pics of Pearl and Kimbri that I haven't already posted:
Here they are helping me put in some ingredients to make muffins:
![]() |
| They wanted to just stand there and watch them cook... |
And they've had a ton of fun playing with water, playing with play doh, doing stickers, playing dress ups, playing with their babies... you name it!
They were playing so well one day in Kimbri's room... haha! This is why:
Pretty sure they got out every single thing from the closet! That took me foreeeever to clean up since there were so many pieces from so many different games that they pulled out! Wow...
They came out of Kimbri's room with these hats on and said, "We are ready to go to the beach!" Ha! I wish we could snap our fingers and arrive at the beach. I guess we'll have to wait till the end of June :)
| Drink time! |
Pearl and Kimbri are probably going to wonder what happened to each other now that school is out and I'm not tending Pearl anymore. And then Pearl's family is moving to California in a week and who knows when we'll see them again! If not before, we'll at least see them at medical school graduation in 3 more years! 2017 here we come!








No comments:
Post a Comment