Olivia came to visit us for her Spring Break and it was sooooooo fun to have her here! That first day she was here we went to the outdoor mall and Olivia let Kimbri help her do a Build-A-Bear. Kimbri loved it!
We also saw the Easter Bunny at the mall so Kimbri got to sit on his lap and talk with him. At the end he gave her some bunny ears to wear with a little coloring/activity book to take home.
After walking around the outdoor mall we took Olivia to see the new Gilbert Temple and then decided to do a little more shopping at Ross on our way home.
Also, while Olivia was here we made these Reese's cookies which are SO yummy! And it's always so dangerous to make them because of my love for Reese's. I always end up eating WAY too many of them!
And for a quote by Kimbri: "I love cookies. Them are yummy to my tummy! Member I put cookies in pan?!" She is just too funny! She loves to help me bake. Lately her thing when helping me cook is to say this: "First, we have to get ingredients!" and she repeats it over and over as we put different ingredients in the bowl. She's such a great little baker!
We did so many other things while Olivia was here I probably am forgetting some things but we also went swimming at the YMCA and at one of my friend's pools. We walked to see the goats, donkeys, and horses that live not too far from our house. Olivia and I went to see Divergent one night after the kids went to bed and Rick had to study so he stayed home with them. (By the way, I really liked that movie!) We also went scorpion hunting several times, once even with some friends along the power lines at the edge of our neighborhood with a blow torch! And we also went to the Phoenix Zoo! Which was a blast! But I think I'll post all of those pictures in a separate post. We were so happy to have Olivia with us for a week!!




No comments:
Post a Comment