So went to about 3 Easter egg hunts this year. A.T. Still University had a hunt for the students that have families so we of course went to that one! Garrett learned really fast what to do :) Haha! And he loved it! Rick was helping Kimbri and so I didn't get any photos of her at this one.
Then that night Kimbri got really sick. She was having a really hard time breathing which I explained in the previous post and so she didn't even end up getting to go to the ward Easter breakfast and egg hunt. Poor girl :( I still went with Garrett though since I'd signed up to bring fruit for part of the breakfast. Once again, he had a blast and filled his bucket right up!
And since Kimbri didn't get to go to the ward hunt we of course had to have an egg hunt at our house on Easter morning, well, Easter afternoon, since church is at 8am! So I finally was able to snap a quick picture of Kimbri picking up eggs. We just bought some Sixlets and put one or two pieces in each egg. Probably not a great idea because once they discovered there was chocolate in the eggs they would find one and then sit down and eat what was in it before finding another one. Haha! It was just too funny!
For Easter Sunday dinner I made lasagna and we obviously had to make deviled eggs! The deviled eggs actually turned out really well. Rick loves those things so I'm glad they turned out good.







No comments:
Post a Comment