Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Playdoh & Painting

Kimbri and Garrett have had a blast with playdoh recently. Garrett will walk over to his chair and want to be buckled in and then grunts and points to the playdoh. He loves playing with it! 


See how excited it makes him?!


Kimbri is also super into painting. I think she would paint all day long if I let her! One day she painted while I was cooking and probably painted 10 pictures! Then I guess she got bored with painting coloring book pages and started painting her arm orange! Haha! 

It's funny because she's done this a couple times now and she'll turn to me and say something like, "Uh oh! There's paint on my arm!" - as if it was a total accident. Ha! No, no. Pretty sure she totally paints it on her arm like her arm is a picture to be painted. Haha! She cracks me up!


We decided to hang some of her favorites in her room. I obviously helped her with the hand prints one but the others she did all by herself! I think we have a little artist on our hands :)



No comments:

Post a Comment